Sunday, August 21, 2011

Andrea Bag for me!

Remember the Andrea bag?

 And then I tried to make it into a messenger style for myself...

Well, I finally made the original style Andrea bag for myself!  Actually, I made it before I went on a trip to see Andrea and another friend, Ann, in Boston the first weekend in June.  Andrea and I toured Boston with our Andrea bags!   We had a great time and the bag was perfect for walking around town all day.  I could bring everything I needed for the day, but it never got too heavy!

The Andrea bags even made it to Sam Adams Brewery!


You might recognize the fabric...I used it once for a Jen bag...and I wouldn't be afraid to use it again!  I love this print!

2 comments:

  1. Andrea of the "Andrea" bagAugust 22, 2011 at 12:51 PM

    We are so cute with our matching bags! I am so honored to have a bag named after me! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are! What can I say... You inspired me!

    ReplyDelete