Saturday, October 9, 2010

Handles has handles

I posted back in February about this wool I got at a local woolen mill and asked for ideas for handles.

Laura suggested wooden handles. Well, I finally bought some wooden handles and made it into a bag.


I really like the look of the wood and wool together.  Plus, the round handles and squareness of the bag seem to work well together.  I had a really hard time deciding how to attach the handles and tried a different method first.  I should have taken pictures of it that way - it looked horrible!  This second approach worked much better.  I didn't put in any pockets, though, and I wish I would have because stuff just gets lost inside of it!  I can't decide if I want to keep it for myself, put it up for sale in my Etsy shop, or just give it away.  I'll just have to think about it for a while, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment